A leading architecture practice are looking for an experienced graphic designer to head up their established graphic design team. You will have experience designing graphics within the built environment/ architecture and will have a passion for running the division with a small team of designers.
You’ll be responsible for managing the brand as well as developing and maintaining all documents and presentation documents for the graphics team to use across the practice.
Responsible for corporate /practice wide graphics collateral, sectors and services marketing material, events branding and collateral by:
- Developing and design ideas and execute graphics material as needed
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies.
- Working closely with Head of Marketing
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different teams and services.
- Manage the Graphics team across the studios:
- Oversee Project Graphics.
- Website; manage, review, develop with Head of Marketing and web developer(s).
- To work to budgets and with cost efficient work practices
- Cost Graphics jobs as required.
- .Appoint and direct photography shoots as required
- Oversee that new techniques, processes, software, hardware and training are used to provide best quality of graphics for the practice.
- Knowledge Net:Setting out practice wide information
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior graphic designer who is looking to step up into a Head of Design/ Associate level role.
To apply please send through your CV and PDF of your portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.