3-5 day rolling contract until Christmas
Our client are looking for a Creative Artworker on a 3-5 day rolling contract up until Christmas.
Working with an international supermarket to deliver the roll out of their store graphics as they continue a period of expansion and rebrand across the UK and Ireland..
- Preparing large & small format artwork for a range of different store graphics:
- Interpreting site surveys and merchandising floor plans to assess best solution for graphic application
- Preparing presentations for client sign off
- Creating artwork for print
- Designing creative solutions to ad hoc briefs for unusual store graphics which will require brainstorming and idea generation.
- Image retouching/manipulation
- Upholding brand consistency across all artwork and adhering to guidelines wherever possible – one mould does not fit all!
- Supporting the 3D team in supplying graphics and updates to store install guides/floor plans
- A calm, can-do flexible attitude to ever-shifting priorities, workload and changes in the status quo – often working to tight deadlines
- Team player – we’re a friendly and open bunch who keep communication channels open on things like – can I make that deadline? Do I need more information? Do I need to ask for help? Can I offer help?
- Excellent organisation skills – good filing and server hygiene including file names/version control etc.
- Excellent attention to detail – especially on things like store names, spellings and dimensions.
- Strong visual sense i.e. ability to source appropriate photography/imagery
- Strong layout skills – creatively adapting existing artwork into new formats
- Excellent all-round visual communicator – i.e. can communicate visually in presentation format for client eyes
- You need to be good with numbers – calculations will feature in your artwork.
- Previous experience in delivering large format graphics is a must
- Previous experience working on similar retail projects is an advantage
- Software – Excellent skills in full Adobe creative suite / knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
To apply to this role please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.