Shoreditch based communication agency, working at the nexus between contemporary architecture, property, development, design and the built environment are looking for a graphic designer.
This agency have an impressive roster of clients and you’ll be working with some of the biggest names in the industry.
In this new role, you will work closely with new business and account management teams to bring creative strategies to life.
They are looking for someone who can produce bespoke, client-focused and eye-catching pitches, presentations and proposals, incorporating a range of visuals such as: photography, video, typography and graphics.
You’ll have a multimedia approach and will also be supporting their expanding digital communications team in the creation of original video, animations and infographic content.
- The creation of high quality and visually striking pitches, presentations, proposals and reports
- Generating and realising creative concepts and ideas in response to client briefs and requirements
- Assisting colleagues in the creation of innovative and impactful content to enhance social media communications
- Building and managing an archive of images, templates and videos to improve the overall efficiency of the agency in delivering future presentations and other client documents
Essential experience and qualifications
- Ideally, but not necessarily, educated to degree level in a related field
- One to two years previous design experience – experience in designing and creating commercial presentations would be desirable
- Excellent presentation and graphic design skills
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote is essential
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and be confident enough to challenge more senior colleagues on creative concepts
To apply to this role please send through your CV and portfolio to email@example.com